Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lines on the Wall

Hello all --
In one of the rental places we stayed at in New Zealand, three lines of a poem were hanging on the wall. An internet search of these lines tells me this is probably part of a poem by an unknown author that is often quoted. There appear to be many versions. In any case, I like it and think it would be a good way to start the week. Here's my 5 line version:

Work like you don't need the money,
Sing as though no one can hear you,
Dance as though no one is watching,
Love as though you have never been hurt before,
And live life every day as if it was your last.

UNKNOWN

I think I'll try a little singing, maybe even some dancing. I'll try my best to be loving to all I meet and give each day my best. Wanta try it with me?
Love, Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment