Sunday, January 10, 2010

January 10, 2010

Greetings from Puerta Vallarta--

This week, especially, I should feel guilty - most of you freezing, even in Florida. But, as Rie says, guilt is a useless emotion unless you can do something about it. I'll enjoy the sun!

Week after week, as I search my mind for thoughts to share with you, I have come to realize that much of the poetry that sings to me is the poetry of music. Over the next several months, I'll share a few examples from time to time--
When the night has been too lonely
And the road has been too long
And you think that love is only
For the lucky and the strong
Just remember, in the winter
Far beneath the bitter snows
Lies the seed that with the sun's love
In the spring becomes the rose.
Amanda McBroom

This week, stay warm or enjoy the cold, whichever. We have yurned the corner- spring is on the way!

Love,
Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment